Congresses, Symposia, and Educational Events
ISCMR co-organizes annual international research congresses
- The 2017 Congress, the ICCMR
- World Congress Integrative Medicine & Health 2017
- In partnership with the European Congress for Integrative Medicine
- Dates: May 3 – 5, 2017
- Location: Berlin, Germany.
- Registration opens June 15; Pre-congress workshop applications close July 31; Call for sessions closes Sept 1; Abstract submission closes Sept 30.
- *** The 2016 European Congress for Integrative Medicine (independent of ISCMR) is happening in Budapest, Hungary this year. Please see www.ecim2016budapest.com
IN-CAM (Canadian Chapter of ISCMR) organizes a bi-annual symposium.
- The 2016 Symposium
- Expanding Person-Centred Care through Integrative Health Research
- Dates: November 17 – 20, 2016
- Location: Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville, ON, Canada
- Abstract submission deadline: June 30. Link to submit abstracts: www.incamresearch.ca/content/abstract-submission
ISCMR co-organizes annual international research methodology training courses through the Research Methods Education SIG.
The next Research Methodology Training Courses are currently being planned.
Courses are offered at each International Congress for Complementary Medicine Research, and by request.
Members: For information on past courses that have been offered, go to Special Interest Group - Research Methodology (must be logged in)