ISCMR co-organizes annual international research congresses
- The 2017 International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research: ICCMR 2017
- World Congress Integrative Medicine & Health 2017
- In partnership with the European Congress for Integrative Medicine
- Dates: May 3 – 5, 2017
- Location: Berlin, Germany.
- Registration opens June 15; Pre-congress workshop applications close July 31; Call for sessions closes Sept 1; Abstract submission closes Sept 30.
IN-CAM (Canadian Chapter of ISCMR) organizes a bi-annual symposium.
- The 2016 Symposium
- Expanding Person-Centred Care through Integrative Health Research
- Just finished. See the Canada Chapter past symposiums webpage for details.
ISCMR co-organizes annual international research methodology training courses through the Research Methods Education SIG.
The next Research Methodology Training Courses are currently being planned.
Courses are offered at each International Congress for Complementary Medicine Research, and by request.
Members: For information on past courses that have been offered, go to Special Interest Group - Research Methodology (must be logged in)