Public: Journal agreements
The official journal of ISCMR is BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in interventions and resources that complement or replace conventional therapies, with a specific emphasis on research that explores the biological mechanisms of action, as well as their efficacy, safety, costs, patterns of use and/or implementation. ISCMR Membership includes a 25% reduced rate on the processing fee for submissions to BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
ISCMR members will also get an online subscription to Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (JACM) for the reduced rate of 109 USD.
ISCMR members will also receive a discount on journals of their choice, including:
- Complementary Therapies in Medicine
- Global Advances in Health and Medicine
- Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine (eCAM)
- Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies (FACT)
- Complementary Medicine Research (formerly, Forschende Komplementärmedizin)
- Journal of Herbal Pharmacotherapy
- Medical Acupuncture Journal