One of our key goals as a network is to provide ISCMR members with a rich set of resources relevant to research.
The resources pages include information about:
- Two funding competitions administered by the Canadian chapter of ISCMR (IN-CAM) and the Centre for Integrative Medicine at the University of Toronto: the Canadian CAM Research Fund (CCRF) and the Canadian Massage Therapy Research Fund (MTRF)
- National and international research funding competitions applicable to CAM related projects
- Funding sources for graduate students
- Database of health outcomes of relevance to CAM and integrative medicine research and practice - the Health Outcomes Database
- CAM and integrative medicine academic journals
- Books providing useful information on undertaking research on CAM and integrative medicine