Goals and Activities
|About||Meetings||Chapter SIGs||Funding opportunities||Contact|
|Goals & Activities||Who we are||Sponsors||Partners||Background|
- Increase the research capacity of the CAM research community in Canada.
- Facilitate collaboration among its members for research purposes
- Create IN-CAM to be a vibrant community supported by a sustainable structure.
- Support quality research in the area of CAM and integrative health care
To achieve our goals, IN-CAM engages in a number of activities, including:
- Host the bi-annual IN-CAM Research Symposium, which brings together researchers, policy makers, practitioners and educators in the CAM and integrative medicine/health field. The Symposium provides an opportunity to share research findings and discuss emerging issues and topics in the CAM field in the Canadian context.
- Support IN-CAM members' initiatives through the Special Interest Groups.
- Link with networks, organizations and educational institutions to develop partnerships that further IN-CAM’s objectives and streamline research initiatives within the CAM and integrative medicine/health field.