ISCMR is an international multidisciplinary scientific organization established to foster the development and dissemination of new knowledge regarding whole person healing and whole systems healthcare research, including all traditional, holistic, alternative, complementary and integrative forms of medicine (TCAIM). It provides a platform for knowledge and information exchange of TCAIM research to enhance international communication and collaboration.
- Enhance communication and build collegial relations among researchers and practitioners interested in TCAIM research on a worldwide basis.
- Provide a voice in understanding the scope of the field of TCAIM and promoting excellence in its research.
- Provide and promote forums for presentation of peer-reviewed original TCAIM research.
- Provide and promote forums to develop knowledge in research methods relevant to the purpose of the Society.
- Collaborate with regional societies and professional organizations to further mutual goals.
- Form relationships with peer‑reviewed journals in the field of TCAIM.
- Engage in other activities consistent with the purpose.
Chapters and Special Interest Groups
Chapters are regions (multiple countries, a country, an area within a country) that have formed a Chapter within ISCMR. These are groups of members that want to work toward the goals of ISCMR, focused in their region.
Learn more about Chapters here: • PUBLIC information — • MEMBER information.
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are collaborative groups within ISCMR, or within a Chapter focused on a particular topic of interest.
Learn more about SIGs here: •PUBLIC information — • MEMBER information, including application development forms
President: Ursula Wolf Switzerland 2019–2021
President Elect: Holger Cramer Germany 2019-2021 (president: 2021-2023)
Secretary: Dennis Anheyer Germany 2019-2020
Treasurer Judi Fouladbakhsh USA 2019-2021
Board of Directors
Felicity Bishop UK 2017–2020
Vincent Chung Hong Kong 2018–2021
Rick Hecht USA 2017–2020
Jennifer Hunter Australia 2018–2021
Brenda Leung Canada 2019-2022
Annikken Petterson Norway 2017-2020
Myeong Soo Lee Korea 2019-2021
Antony Porcino—registration member BC, Canada 2016—
Please use the Contact Us page for general inquiries, or to request board member contact information.
Members can sign in and use the Find a Member to get contact information. This change has been made to
reduce abuse & harvesting of the BOD emails.
Immediate Past President: Jian Ping Liu
Research Advisory Board: Chairs: Nicola Robinson & Jennifer Hunter
Communications Committee: Chair: Antony Porcino
Nominations Committee: Co-chairs: Rick Hecht and Antony Porcino
ISCMR collaboration with the ICCMR
Baltimore, USA. In collaboration with the Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health
Brisbane, AU. In collaboration with Endeavour College of Natural Health