ISCMR is an international multidisciplinary scientific organization established to foster the development and dissemination of new knowledge regarding whole person healing and whole systems healthcare research, including all traditional, holistic, alternative, complementary and integrative forms of medicine (TCAIM). It provides a platform for knowledge and information exchange of TCAIM research to enhance international communication and collaboration.
- Enhance communication and build collegial relations among researchers and practitioners interested in TCAIM research on a worldwide basis.
- Provide a voice in understanding the scope of the field of TCAIM and promoting excellence in its research.
- Provide and promote forums for presentation of peer-reviewed original TCAIM research.
- Provide and promote forums to develop knowledge in research methods relevant to the purpose of the Society.
- Collaborate with regional societies and professional organizations to further mutual goals.
- Form relationships with peer‑reviewed journals in the field of TCAIM.
- Engage in other activities consistent with the purpose.
Chapters and Special Interest Groups
Chapters are regions (multiple countries, a country, an area within a country) that have formed a Chapter within ISCMR. These are groups of members that want to work toward the goals of ISCMR, focused in their region.
Learn more about Chapters here: • PUBLIC information — • MEMBER information.
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are collaborative groups within ISCMR, or within a Chapter focused on a particular topic of interest.
Learn more about SIGs here: •PUBLIC information — • MEMBER information, including application development forms
Board of Directors
Myeong Soo Lee
Please use the Contact Us page for general inquiries, or to request board member contact information.
Members can sign in and use the Find a Member to get contact information. This change has been made to
reduce abuse & harvesting of the BOD emails.
Immediate Past President: Vinjar Fønnebø
Research Advisory Board: Chairs: Nicola Robinson & Jennifer Hunter
Communications Committee: Chair: Antony Porcino
Nominations Committee: Co-chairs: Rick Hecht and Antony Porcino
Strategic planning working group: Co-chairs: Rick Hecht and Antony Porcino (Working group: December 2017 to July 2018)
ISCMR collaboration with the ICCMR
Baltimore, USA. In collaboration with the Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health
Brisbane, AU. In collaboration with Endeavour College of Natural Health