Announcing the Winners of the Dr. Rogers Prize Groundbreaker Awards
On behalf of the Dr. Rogers Prize, INCAM is pleased to announce the recipients of the Groundbreaker Awards.
Five Canadian doctors named as recipients of $50,000 Groundbreaker Awards
The Dr. Rogers Prize for Excellence in Complementary and Alternative Medicine is pleased to announce the winners of the Dr. Rogers Prize Groundbreaker Awards. Five Canadian leaders in health care have been selected by an international jury in recognition of their lifetime of dedication to patient care, often in the face of adversity. Each recipient will receive a cash award of $50,000 CAD at a Gala Award Dinner to be held at the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto on Friday, February 24, 2017.
Congratulations to the Groundbreaker Award Winners:
• Dr. Steven K.H. Aung, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
• Dr. Jozef Krop, EcoHealth and Wellness Inc., Mississauga, ON
• Dr. Stephen Sagar, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
• Dr. Donald Warren, Naturally Well Naturopathic Clinic, Ottawa, ON
• Dr. Joseph Y. Wong, Toronto Pain & Stress Clinic, Toronto, ON
Download the Press Release
Purchase Tickets to the Gala Ward Dinner
Learn more about the Groundbreaker Awards Recipients