One of our key goals as a network is to provide ISCMR members with a rich set of resources relevant to research.
The resources pages include information about:
- Database of health outcomes of relevance to TCAIM and integrative medicine research and practice - the Health Outcomes Database
- National and international research funding competitions applicable to CAM related projects and current opportunities, including a funding competitions administered by the Canadian chapter of ISCMR (IN-CAM) and the Centre for Integrative Medicine at the University of Toronto: the Canadian CAM Research Fund (CCRF). The 2017 CCRF compettion is now open.
- Funding for graduate students interested in TCAIM
- TCAIM research training programs (beyond the general ones listed under "Congresses and Symposia")
- TCAIM and integrative medicine academic journals
- Journal agreements: ISCMR has agreements with Journals for reduced access costs
- Books providing useful information on undertaking research on TCAIM and integrative medicine