Create a Special Interest Group (SIG)
Are you interested in creating a Special Interest Group?
Only members can submit requests to form a new SIG. If you are interested in creating and/or developing an Special Interest Group, complete the Special Interest Group Proposal Form. Once completed, submit the Proposal Form by email to:
ISCMR Special Interest Group:
INCAM Special Interest Group:
All Proposal Forms will be reviewed by the ISCMR or Chapter Executive. You will receive a response to your proposal with a final decision within 4 weeks of submitting the Proposal Form.
For ISCMR Members
To download the Special Interest Group Application Form, click here
THE DETAILS: ISCMR or the Chapter will support SIGs in the following ways:
- Work with the SIG Chair to create and maintain the webpage(s) dedicated to your SIG
- Provision of an ISCMR email address specific to your SIG
- Assist in developing and organizing of your SIG
- Provide assistance to facilitate the organization and hosting of SIG meetings, events, or activities.
Requirements of all SIGs:
- All members of a SIG have to be an ISCMR members; Chapter SIGs are additionally limited to members of their parent chapters
- Any ISCMR member is able to join an ISCMR SIG, aside from the Chapter limitation. Or at least be able to connect and see if they'd like to join.
- The designated SIG Chairs will be responsible for communicating with the ISCMR or Chapter executives regarding the SIG.
- SIGs are encouraged to be involved in some capacity in all local and international ISCMR or Chapter gatherings. This may include organizing a workshop, plenary session or a pre-symposium event or hosting a meeting and greet, as well as a face-to-face planning meeting for members.
lf you have any questions about how to create or set up a SIG, please contact Antony Porcino at