Fostering quality research in homeopathic medicine.
Who we are:
The Homeopathy SIG is a place for individuals seeking guidance, support, and resources in the area of homeopathic medicine research in Canada. Homeopathic medicine has a rich history of scientific endeavour and the global homeopathic research community is pursuing active research in all areas related to homeopathic medicine.
- INCAM's Homeopathy SIG is Canada’s portal into that global community.
- Homeopathy SIG members are health care practitioners, researchers, industry, policy makers, funders and the patient/consumer population.
Our goals are to:
- Facilitate high quality, scientific, Canadian research in homeopathic medicine
- Encourage homeopaths to develop research skills
- Provide academic and medical researchers with resources to conduct quality research in homeopathy
- Build partnerships amongst the stakeholders in homeopathic medicine research
The activities we engage in:
- Publish homeopathy research related news and events via ISCMR
- Provide information and support for individuals interested in homeopathy research
- Hosts a bi-annual research forum, highlighting work in the field of homeopathic medicine research
- Creates connections with the global homeopathic research community
If you are a Homeopathy SIG member, for additional resources, click here
JOIN the Homeopathy SIG
Contact David Brule at